This recipe was given to me by my Mother a few years ago and is one that gets my husband SO excited for dinnertime! I hope you enjoy!
2 lbs Ground Chicken
1 large Onion, chopped fine
1 Garlic Clove, chopped fine
1 can Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped fine
1 can Crushed Pineapple, drained
3 TBS chopped parsley
2 Jalapenos, chopped fine
Salt / Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet(s) with foil.
- Combine all ingredients (except for soy sauce & olive oil) until well mixed.
- Evenly space the meatballs on baking sheet and brush with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn meatballs over and brush with olive oil/soy sauce.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes according to the size of your balls. (My Mom’s words exactly there, folks. The email even had a winky face next to that line.)
P.S. – I like to serve these meatballs with this recipe for carrots.
What are your favorite meatball recipes?